For the 1J THOR team building exercise we all piled into Ivan's minivan and headed out to Shiner, TX. That's right ladies and gentlemen, we rode in style. While I'm not a beer drinker myself I almost became one that day. It's fascinating to look at the process and manufacturing lines they have there. For as small as a place as it is I was baffled by the fact that they output almost 500,000 bottles a day.

On the way up to Shiner we stopped at a barbecue place Vic recommended. I must say that I've never seen so much taxidermy in one place. It's also good to see Jesus showing his support next to the fajita tacos and chicken salad sandwiches.


Unfortunately after we got there we were unable to get any photos inside the brewery, but I did manage to get some snapshots of the folks outside ye olde K. Spoetzl Brewery.




There are a couple more photos as well in the photo gallery. All the youngins of the 1J team showing those 11A oldies what's up!

1J Shiner Trip

0 comments: