I swear I’ve done stuff since….um….January!  I’m going to keep it pretty short since there are a few different topics to post.

First.  You remember what my “garden” by my front door used to look like, right?  Of course you do, it looked like crap!  Well, I got angry at how bad it looks one day, so I did this….

IMG_1519

Which, with Layne’s expertise and assistance, turned into this…

IMG_1525 

IMG_1531

Since that day, things have grown, and thanks to the heat, a couple have died.  Whatever those purple/green things are have really taken off too!  Since that photo I’ve also added a little brick retaining wall, and Layne planted some leafy things (caladiums I’m told) along the other side of the walkway.

IMG_1626

IMG_1629 

What’s next.  Dakota got a hair cut!  And let me tell you, it certainly wasn’t professional.  I’m WAY too cheap for that.  Instead I bought some grooming clippers at Petco (where the pet’s go!).  I did the grunt work of getting loads of hair off this dog while Layne did the detailed job I’m much to lazy to focus on.

IMG_1635

Last but not least, Curt and Andi got married!  What’s this doing on The Return of the Blog you ask?  Well, I officiated!  It was an excellent ceremony and went really well I think.  Apparently I did forget to tell people they could be seated after the bride walked down, but they got around to it eventually…

curt_andi_wedding

That’s all for now…(and probably all for later too.)

0 comments: